Thursday, September 18, 2014

LAST FRIDA¥ I LET THE PART¥ GET THE BEST OF ME

Crop Top: American Apparel, Leather Shorts: Zara (no longer available), Belt: Vintage, Thigh High Socks: American Apparel, Open Track Sole Boot: Zara, Watch Marc By Marc Jacobs, Scent: Nirvana Black 

Last Friday, my roomate and I decided it was time to go out, get drunk and explore. A bottle of Prosecco and a few various drinks later we were ready, but not before taking a few photos, of course. Lately, when it comes to the dressing for the bar there is only one outfit option in mind: all blvck everything. To keep things slightly interesting I added a leopard print belt, thigh highs and a deep berry lip. 

AM¥   XO

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I'm loving your photography lately!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe! Means so much coming from you! Always love your style of photography <3

      Delete