Tuesday, January 13, 2015

THIRST¥ FOR... GEMS & JEWELS

One of my resolutions for this year was to accessorize more often – easier said than done when you feel like your jewelry is two years behind the times. So over the weekend I searched the internet high and low to find some inspiration to use while I shop around the city. I definitely have a definitive taste when it comes to gems and jewels. Distressed metals, geodes, evil eyes and snakes all top my radar – in true Erin Wasson form. Below are a few of the pieces that stood out on my search, and may soon be added to my collection.



Do any of these gems catch your eye?


AM¥     XO

10 comments:

  1. urghhh i need to be better at accessorizing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting so serious about it... my bank account is NOT okay with it though.

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous picks! I especially love the black teardrop ring. I really need to up my accessories game!

    lauren / lipstick & lacquer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it's all so gorgeous. If only we had unlimited funds!

      Delete
  3. loved the photos!
    http://fromnothingtoprada.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many stunning pieces here! I really want to accessorise more as well, especially since I have so many lovely pieces and just forget to put them on.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl if you have them don them! I feel like I have NOTHING! It makes me so sad! <3 xx

      Delete
  5. I love the warrior cuff! I have so many accessories already as well but hardly use them :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I was a director for Birks for almost 10 years up until last year and accessorizing there was the absolute WORST for my credit card. It got to the point where you would find a diamond ring for "only" $1000 down from something crazy and you'd just buy it!

    ReplyDelete