Thursday, December 18, 2014

LUXE BOX BY LOOSE BUTTON . WINTER EDIT

A lovely surprise arrived in the mail the other day – it was the Winter Luxe Box by Loose Button. I've been off the beauty box game as of late, but the recent arrivals of Birchbox and Glossybox to Canada have reignited my initial excitement. 

Luxe Box by Loose Button was the very first beauty box I subscribed to when I began blogging years ago, and has been the only subscription service I've maintained. If you haven't been introduced yet, Luxe Box is a quarterly beauty subscription service, which offers 7-8 deluxe sized samples with a minimum worth of $70 for as low as $24. They also ofter a variety of seasonally curated boxes – this Winter there was the Zoomer Edition, Chalet Chic, and The Enchantress. But since I love the thrill of the surprise I always choose the regular box.

I absolutely love skincare products, and this edition was chalked full of skin-saving beauties. The first, and personally most exciting, is the Biotherm Aquasource Cocoon Ultra Comfort Balm-In-Gel. I've absolutely loved each and every Biotherm Aquasource product I've ever tried so I have high hopes for this one – they deliver an absurd amount of hydration for something so lightweight. The other facial product in this box was the Suki Transformative Purifying Masque – a potent salicylic acid mask meant to even out skin tone or to be used as a 'spot' treatment overnight – just in time as I can feel a blemish forming above my lip, urgh. The final skincare product, Paula's Choice Clinical KP Treatment Cloths, are meant to eliminate those annoying red bumps that form on arms and legs when skin is too dry – they'll definitely come in handy with this weather. The remaining goodies include: the E.Vulcano Hair Wash & Creme, a Loose Button Eyelash Curler, So Susan Flutter Mascara, and a mini Nicole by OPI Polish in Mer-Made For Eachother. I used the Flutter Mascara this morning and loved the thin formula and blacker than black pigmentation, and the Nicole polish shade feels hand-picked just for me – totally embodies my persona.

Overall I was so delighted with this edition of the Luxe Box by Loose Button. They are such a great company and always deliver amazing curated boxes. If you haven't tried this subscription yet I highly recommend you get on board for the Spring edition.


AM¥     XO

2 comments: