Monday, April 6, 2015

SEPHORA VIB SALE WISHLIST


There have been rumblings that the bi-annual Sephora VIB Event, in which VIB Rouge members get 15% off their purchase, will be taking place next weekend. As such I found it fitting to create a wishlist this weekend to help prep for the event. Here are a few of the products I'll be searching for...

1. Maison Martin Margiela | Replica Lazy Sunday Morning ($115) – It's become tradition to purchase a fragrance during this sale given the savings, and this year it's the Lazy Sunday Morning perfume topping my list. This fragrance features notes of pear, orange blossom flower, white musk, and patchouli oil – think soft skin and bed linens. It's equally warm, sensual, and calming – my ideal scent.

2. Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup ($46) –  I've gone months without this foundation in my collection due to an overwhelming amount of foundations. I've since purged the stash, but my need to re-purchase the Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup is still imminent. The water-based gel formula gives this foundation an ultra-light feel without compromising coverage, making it ideal for spring/summer wear. Plus the formula is waterproof.

3. boscia Make Up-Break Up Cleansing Oil ($35) – I've long wanted to take on a completely oil-based skincare regime, and in my search for a new cleansing oil was reminded of how fantastic the Make Up-Break Up Cleansing Oil is. The oil quickly transforms into a milky cleanser that easily removes even the most stubborn makeup, while providing a refreshing feel. This is a product that I cannot wait to be re-united with.

4. Stila Convertible Cheek Colour in Lillium ($33) – Every time I leave Sephora without purchasing this blush I die inside a little bit more – primarily because of it's association to the Olsens. Lillium has been on my wishlist since I first discovered that it was a  go-to for the twins when they wanted a light flush and nude lip. Why it's taken me so long to purchase... one will never know.   

5. NARS Dual Intensity Blush in Fervor ($52) – I've spoken about my need for these blushes in the past as they allow you to amp up the intensity of the colour and finish with the addition of water. I absolutely love multi-purpose products such as this one, and Fervor is by far the most stunning duo from the line. You can't deny the need for this shimming pink and deep copper rose duo. 

6. Clinique Chubby Sticks Sculpt & Highlight ($24 each) – After seeing a Clinique rep demo these in Sephora the other weekend I knew that I needed to own them. Never has contouring and highlighting seemed so simple. Simply draw on the appropriate areas of your face and blend with a damp beauty blender. Et voila a perfectly chiseled canvas!!

7. Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Moist Mist ($18) – If I'm being honest I have no need for this product aside from it's adorable packaging, but do I really need a better reason? 

8. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins ($51) – This night creams promises to help skin wake up looking more radiant and refreshed thanks to it's mineral-rich formula. Created with a system of time-released resurfacers, minerals, moisture-rich replenishers and vitamins C, E and H to slough away dead skin while you sleep. Sounds rather promising!!

What's on your wishlist?

AM¥     XO

7 comments:

  1. The Boscia cleansing oil is a great intro to oil based cleansers! I also like the Clarins Melt one (not sold on the Sephora site, but The Bay has it online), and right now I'm using the Clinique Take Off the Day balm, also really nice. The Origins Night-A-Mins is also one of my fave night creams! :) It's one of the two night creams I've actually repurchased (along with the Kiehl's Skin Rescuer).

    I'm going to repurchase the Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment (x2), it's my only skincare HG item & I'll never go without it! I started using it this year & my friends ask what my secret to great skin is! I'm also going to get the Kevyn Aucoin contour book & sensual skin enhancer, this would be an intro to the brand for me. I want the Becca Ever-Matte primer, I had a deluxe sample & loved it - it's the only primer that's actually worked for my oily skin. I'm also going to repurchase the Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex & I'll get a few Sephora brand eye liners for my mom! :D I'm also debating the Urban Decay concealer & a few of the Surratt blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I didn't know the VIP sale is coming up! Thanks for the reminder- now I need to make my list! Tentatively, I think I'm going to get victor&rolf flowerbomb, tarte exposed blush and purity made simple. All three things I've had my eye on but just haven't bought yet- getting them for 20% sounds like a good time to get them!

    beautifulbeakers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got an email today from Sephora stating that the sale is for 15% off (I'm a VIB Rouge)

      Delete
  3. I'm in desperate need of serum and face oil! Can't waitttttt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have quite the wishlist going as well! I probably won't get everything on my list, but I'm excited for the sale! I really want to get my hands on the new Tarte Showstopper palette and some more Sephora Cream Lip Stains. I also think I'm finally going to get the Beauty Blender, I've been putting it off for too long!

    lauren / lipstick & lacquer

    ReplyDelete